It’s time for my monthly review of where I am with things. However, I’m not overly concerned with the amount of red below, as I took a bit of a break. Still as a way of being accountable I’ll list and make the odd comment about where I am.
- Spend 10 minutes meditating on my mission statement – I have slipped a little with the regularity of this, so back down to amber this month
- Record 10 pieces of music for distribution – well I haven’t done much about this. I have been practicing my guitar scales, but no actual recording
- Lose 10lbs in Weight – No comment
- Write 10 posts – from total fail to movement. I have made a start, and a big start. I am noting ideas each day on 750 words and now have enough ideas to keep me going for a few months
- Create 10 images – after a reasonable start last month, the paint brushes have remained dry
- Identify 10 people for an influential network – ongoing and slowly being built
- Have 10 minutes per day Exercise – *cough* move on
- Increase web traffic by 10% – still tied to writing the posts above, but I am moving and have set myself some deadlines
- Scan RSS reader for 10 minutes per day – and I now have plenty of time to get more done. To see how I do it, you can read my guide to taming your RSS reader here
- Practice twitter in 10 minutes - I have continued to cut down my twitter time
So, not great but progress.