One aspect of my drive for minimalism is down to living in a confined space. I don’t have much room, therefore everything I have needs to have a reason to be with me. It needs to be accessible. In addition…
- I get easily overwhelmed
- I need my things in the right place. A little OCD?
I look at my little studio and see how many flat surfaces were covered. These flat surfaces are all needed for me to work, to be creative.
- My keyboard covered meant it took effort to play
- My ‘spirit’ boxes were under deodorant and tablets
- My desk… well
- A desk easel just wasn’t being used
- The plastic boxes of my WIP, not enough work was in progress
I have a challenge, a challenge to clear these surfaces. I need to find a place for all the things I have. In limited space that will be a challenge. But then minimalism in all its guises is not easy. Therefore a place for all I have. I had best get organising so I can be creative, the creative minimalist.